Teachings from Ram Dass
The wisdom of Ram Dass and vibrant and colorful illustrations by Sue Zipkin provide a feast for the eyes as well as the soul.
An inner journey that unfolds each month, this gorgeous calendar affirms the higher power in each of us and emphasizes that
all that you seek is already within you.
- 30 x 30 cm wall calendar (30 x 60 cm open).
- A year of mindful guidance from Ram Dass on your wall.
- The perfect gift for admirers of Ram Dass and those who seek to live mindfully in the present.
- Features shimmering imagery by Sue Zipkin that complements the simple truths of Ram Dass's teachings.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Since the publication of his generation-changing book, Be Here Now, more than four decades ago, Ram Dass has guided millions on their spiritual quest while continuing to hone his own perception of the dharma of pure divine love. The guru's Eastern-inspired philosophy and works such as Be Love Now and Polishing the Mirror have elevated readers and practitioners around the world. This trove of meditations remind us daily that we shape the world around us with our thoughts, deeds, and words.