Classic images of authentic Tibetan thangka paintings open a sacred doorway into the world of Tibetan Buddhism. In the Sacred Images of Tibet wall calendar, strikingly displayed meditative images of buddhas, goddesses, and tantric figures are paired with illuminating text that reveals their meaning and symbolism.
This vibrant calendar features twelve thangkas by Jamyong Singye. A lecturer, painter, writer, publisher, and former Tibetan monk, Singye has spent years studying and practicing the Karma Gardri style. His work appears in collections around the world and embodies his belief that “every painting begins with a beautifully simple premise — that every brushstroke is a prayer.”
- 30 x 30 cm wall calendar (30 x 60 cm open).
- A year of exquisite thangkas on your wall.
- The perfect art gift for those interested in Tibetan Buddhism and meditation.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.