From mythical archetypes to historical figures, women have inspired great literature, poetry, and, above all, magnificent works of art. Among contemporary artists inspired by ladies of legends, none shines brighter than Kinuko Y. Craft.
In this elegant calendar she presents 12 opulent and richly detailed portraits of enchantresses, goddesses, brave warriors, and fairy-tale princesses, each weaving a spell of breathtaking feminine beauty.
- 30 x 30 cm wall calendar (30 x 60 cm open).
- A year of Kinuko Craft's exquisite artwork on your wall.
- An extraordinary fantasy art gift.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Craft is one of the world's most widely respected and well-known contemporary fantasy artists. She has published eight major illustrated fairy-tale and mythology hardcover picture books, including The Twelve Dancing Princesses and Cinderella. She has illustrated many children's books, and her work has graced more than 100 book and magazine covers. Craft is a storyteller, and her paintings reveal new layers of wonder with each viewing. Her work can also been seen in prestigious galleries and museums.