This Advanced Tarot guide is for people who want to make more sense of layouts and help clients to word questions more carefully for improved accuracy. It’s a comprehensive book and at 556 pages, Advanced Tarot provides a clear guide for beginners and experienced tarot readers.
If you want to improve your vision of the future, make sense of the court cards in layouts or tie cards together to form clear stories, Advanced Tarot is the book you need. Advanced Tarot is destined to become the go-to reference for readers who value clarity when giving meaningful predictions.
- Explains each card, upright and reversed in clear, simple language.
- Includes card images so the readers can immediately associate meanings with specific cards.
- Includes real life examples from being a professional tarot reader and teacher with more than 30 years experience.
- Includes a range of simple, unique tarot layouts.
- This is an accessible tarot book that is suitable for both beginners and advanced tarot readers.
- Makes the reading process easier by separating each card meaning into general, career, relationship and health meanings. These are easy reference points when giving readings.
- Provides vivid examples from real life so that you can remember card meanings more clearly.
- Includes a range of helpful charts for a simple overview of the card meanings and the reading process.
Advanced Tarot is destined to become the go-to reference for readers who value clarity when providing meaningful predictions. Each court card is distilled into seven upright and seven reversed groups of meanings and this book includes tips on developing personal intuition to add depth to tarot sessions. Paul has also designed a three-day Advanced Tarot Course based on this book.
556 pp including a range of useful charts.
Measures approximately: 23.6 x 4.6 x 17.9 cm
Weight: 1.56 kg
Blue Angel Publishing, 2021.