– Use the symbology of fire, earth, air and water
Many suggest that the tarot evolved from an ancient book containing the prototype of a perfect spiritual journey. Others see it as an extension of astrology and celestial interpretations. And some view it as merely a game with uncanny relevance to life and life events. The Elemental Tarot is the perfect distillation of all these.
Featuring explanations of the intrinsic meanings of each element: fire, earth, air and water - plus keys to the astrological and Egyptian symbolism accompanying the artwork, as well as sample layouts and readings, this extraordinary deck of cards revitalises centuries of mystical ideas and generations of symbolic designs.
No matter how you choose to use it, its beauty and meaning will serve to heighten your own awareness of life and its possibilities.
Pack contains -
- twenty-two allegorical cards representing the Major Arcana
- Fifty-six fully illustrated Minor Arcana cards divided into four suits
- Easy-to-understand symbols
- 128-page illustrated book featuring meanings and interpretations of each card
- Three classic card layouts plus sample readings
78 cards with guidebook presented in hardcase box.
Published - October, 2020