1st Editon, Out of Print & Super Rare. NEW.
Baba Studio Collection
The Alice Tarot Deck, The Alice Tarot Companion Book & 'Alice and the Shower of Cards' velvet tarot pouch
The Alice Tarot standard edition -
- 78 fully illustrated cards, 128 * 78 mm (about 5 * 3 inches) plus an "extra" card, The Lovers, and a title card (80 cards in all).
- Metallic ink overlay.
- Printed on high quality playing card stock with a carbon inner layer to protect against bending and creasing.
- Lightly varnished for durability without a plastic feeling.
- Sturdy hinged box for long-term storage.
- Booklet with meanings and guide for use.
Extensive and highly-illustrated 1st Edition companion book.
Signed by the Author
- Written by one of the creators of the deck, Karen Mahony.
- Includes keywords and descriptions for each card.
- Special "Alice" meanings are included, to add new possibilities to the interpretations.
- With a general introduction and a discussion about significant aspects of the deck.
- Includes sections on reading approaches and sample spreads including special "Alice" spreads.
- Abridged versions of both Alice books show where each card fits into the stories.
- More than 280 pages.
Limited edition Alice Tarot bag — 'Alice in a shower of cards' print from the cards, special vintage and high-quality natural fabrics. This bag features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a very high quality silk velvet.
- Beautifully made in a high quality silk velvet (silk/rayon mix). It's very soft and lush to the touch — and has a wonderful gleam when the light hits it.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials - Beads may vary from picture
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Printed individually. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm by 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.